Try The World
I worked as a front-end developer and designer on Try The World's website working on research and planning, through visual design and building out the HTML & CSS front-end, and working with backend engineers to implement functionality.
Try The World is a monthly subscription box company that curates food from around the world. It's the perfect way to experience the world through food without boarding a plane—or paying for the ticket.
In an agile development cycle, I partnered with engineers, copywriters, and customer experience to deliver the complete redesign of the several website features from initial, high-level brainstorming through final execution. We also routinely designed and developed variants of user flows and features for A/B tests, defined objectives, and performed tests. We use modular design for the front-end due to the ease in maintenance.
Key features I worked on & highlights:
- Redesign of account subscription cancellation flow that reduced churn and improved retention rate.
- Redesign of the subscription plan selection module to incorporate monthly and bi-monthly payment and subscription plans.
- Built a user account management page resulting in decreased customer experience costs and response time.
- Redesigned the checkout flow to ensure higher level of conversion.
- Worked on landing pages for holidays-gifting, special offers, BOGO, gift certificates.
- Participated in stand ups, and retros.